Published!

I'm happy to announce that I'm getting an article published about Dawson Station in January's issue of Railroad Model Craftsman! I can now claim to have created a "magazine quality" layout!
I'm pleased with how the article turned out.  The Railroad Model Craftsman editors let me weave a unique tale that combined the history of the mill with my modeling philosophy. I don't think any other railroad magazine would have let me write it the way I wanted.

This was my final goal for the layout. I've never seen John Allen's Time Saver layout or Allan Wright's Inglenook Sidings in person, but I have studied the articles and pictures they published. Now I have put Dawson Station in the "history books" as well, something that will hopefully age with time as well as their's have.

1 comment: